$499 PER PERSON
10AM TO 4PM (APPROX)
Minimum booking - 2 people
Maximum booking - 6 people
Wine tours departing from:
HELICOPTER AND WINE TOUR
Soar high above the region by helicopter, stopping in top of one of the regions mountains for some stunning photo opportunities, then land for a wine tour around Central Otago’s boutique wineries from Cromwell to Alexandra.
Your day begins when you are picked up from your accommodation and transported to the airfield. From there you will be flown by chopper around the Cromwell basin for an aerial view of the region before landing on top of the Pisa or Old Woman Ranges. After your helicopter flight, you will be collected by your Roaring Tours guide and taken for a platter lunch and wine-tasting at 4 of the regions boutique wineries.
After the day is done, you will be dropped back at your accommodation or other selected destination.
- 09.30am – 10.00am Pickup (times vary depending on your location)
- 12.00pm – 12.15am Helicopter flight (45 mins approx.)
- 01.15pm – 01.30pm Lunch
- 02.00pm – 05.00pm wine tasting
- 04.00pm – 04.30pm Drop-off (times vary depending on your location)
Tour price includes:
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from and to your accommodation
- Helicopter flight over Central Otago with an alpine landing (weather permitted)
- Wine tastings at up to 4 wineries
- A platter lunch at one of the region’s best restaurants
- Complimentary bottled water