$699 PER PERSON
10AM TO 5PM (APPROX)
Minimum booking - 2 people
Maximum booking - 6 people
Wine tours departing from:
HELICOPTER AND PREMIUM WINE TOUR
Start your day with a helicopter view of Central Otago, stopping on top of one of the regions mountains for some stunning photo opportunities, then land for a wine tour led by a certified Sommelier to some of the regions more exclusive vineyards from Cromwell to Alexandra.
Your day begins when you are picked up from your accommodation and transported to the airfield. From there you will be flown by chopper around the Cromwell basin for an aerial view of the region before landing on top of the Pisa or Old Woman Ranges. After your helicopter flight, you will be collected by your Roaring Tours Sommelier and taken for an a la carte lunch and glass of wine at one of the regions top restaurants. From there you will go wine-tastings at 4 of the regions boutique wineries where you will be taken through the vineyard to the winery. A winemaker will explain wine making practices before taking you through some barrel sampling.
After the day is done, you will be dropped back at your accommodation or other selected destination.
- 09.30am – 10.00am Pickup (times vary depending on your location)
- 10.30pm – 10.45am Helicopter flight (45 mins approx.)
- 12.00pm – 12.30pm Lunch
- 12.45pm – 05.00pm wine tasting
- 05.00pm – 05.45pm Drop-off (times vary depending on your location)
Tour price includes:
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from and to your accommodation
- Helicopter flight with alpine landing (weather permitted)
- Wine tastings at up to 4 wineries.
- An a la carte lunch at one of the regions best restaurants.
- Complimentary glass of wine.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Barrel sampling
- Vineyard tour